I was just reading Rebecca's (Blinking Flights) blog post 'seven things' and when I got to the bottom I saw she had tagged me to write seven things about myself.
1. I love yoghurt and eat it for dessert every night. My favourite brand is Paris Creek followed by Gippsland.
2. I have en extreme love for sport (not all sports, mainly basketball and netball) that is quite uncharacteristic of my personality. Whenever I can I watch netball on TV and look at the players with so much envy, how I would love to play professionally!
3. I have incredibly vivid dreams every night, often re-enacting what happened during the day. Yesterday I spent 10 hours cutting out fabric so last night I had one of those dreams that seems to go on forever about cutting out fabric, and every piece I cut out was slightly off.
4. I'm progressively getting more and more phobic of speaking on the phone, it makes me anxious. I'm fine talking to friends but if I don't recognise the number calling me it instantly makes me nervous.
5. I can't go to the movies without getting a choc top. I simply will not see a film without a choc top!
6. My favourite movie is The Squid and the Whale. It used to be Dogville.
7. I'm vegetarian and would like to become vegan but I'm generally pretty lazy when it comes to cooking so it's easier for me not to be and I eat a lot of eggs, cheese and obviously yoghurt. I feel bad that I'm not vegan but clearly not bad enough to change.
Now I'll pass it on to Amanda, Alana, Susan, Riyo and Amy