Life is back to business once again after a wonderfully relaxing time down the coast. Unfortunately while I've been enjoying myself so many Queenslanders have been having a horrible time enduring the massive floods! To help out I'm going to jump on board with the Flood Appeal Auctions. I will be auctioning Maurice the Racoon!
Maurice has recently discovered a passion for playing the bassoon and oddly enough designing sunglasses. He finds it incredibly hard to find sunglasses that suit him so he's decided to make his own! He also enjoys eating salt and vinegar chips on special occasions.
Maurice is 22cm tall and 21cm across his shoulders. He is handmade using wool felt, recycled felt, cotton fabric and eco-friendly stuffing.
Here’s how to bid:
1. Bidding will start at $40 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone and I will cover the cost of postage anywhere in the world!
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your goodies
7. Thank you for taking part and let the bidding begin