Happy first day of summer! To make sure no one overheats this summer, Patrick has decided to share his own personal survival guide.
1. Locate the most powerful fan within a 10m radius from where you currently find yourself, make your way over to it and stand in front of it. This will not only cool you down but also improve your hairdo at the same time!
2. Eat copious amounts of Zooper Doopers! Some flavours may have a faster cooling effect so Patrick recommends trying them all before choosing a favourite.
3. Think back and remember a time when you were really cold. Patrick's go-to memory is from his trip to Japan - the day Rosa the Raccoon ambushed him with a stealthy snowball attack!
4. Put your head in the freezer, or if you're small enough, like Patrick, you might be able to fit your whole body in the freezer! Patrick recommends you do this for no more than 10 seconds at a time. This method can be so effective you might end up with icicles in your hair!
5. Lastly is the classic 'getting a friend to spray you with a hose' method. This can be a lot of fun and cooling at the same time! Also, If you do this while standing in the garden bed, the plants get watered at the same time.
Patrick hopes these handy hints help you survive summer! if you have any favourite ways of staying cool, Patrick would love to hear them!
The critters and I are looking forward to some exciting markets coming up in the next month! First up is the Big Design Market in Melbourne on the 5th, 6th and 7th December, followed by the always delightful Finders Keepers Sydney market on the 12th and 13th December. Melbournians and Sydney-siders put it in your diaries!