1. Started a new fitness regime - going to the gym every weekday morning at 7am (very challenging)
2. Got the evil flu that's been going around
3. Watched Mildred Pierce (great mini-series!)
4. Was photo assistant at 2 weddings
5. Prepared shop orders (still in progress)
6. Made (and still making) more cushion covers
7. Watched Toby's movember moustache grow
8. Took lots of photos of friends' baby
9. Read Divergent by Veronica Roth (super excellent teen-fiction book)
10. Visited friends' new house
11. Had birthday lunch for Dad - his actual birthday is today. Happy Birthday Dad!
Now. Finishing off shop orders, thinking about Christmas presents and listening to Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut.
It's been a long time since I had a weekend off to relax, so I made the most of it by heading down to Bondi Beach and checking out Sculpture by the Sea. I also went for a swim which was the first of the season for me. Super nice! Here are a couple of photos of my favourite sculptures.
We also had a dress-up party on Saturday night that was themed 'cats and lazers'. I went as Maru the cat who is a YouTube sensation! He's known for jumping into boxes.
There are any number of super cute YouTube videos of Maru, here's one in case you haven't come across him before.
The Finders Keepers team put on another great market in Brisbane over the weekend - it was a lot of fun, a bit exhausting but very rewarding. I didn't really get a chance to do the rounds with my camera this time but I did get a few snaps of stalls where I did my market shopping!
Emerald Green Submarine was my neighbour for the weekend - I simply couldn't resist buying a pair of these mini dot studs (despite not having worn earrings for two years and not having bought a pair for about eight years!). Their jewellery is just so stunning and colourful!
I'd been eyeing off this super cute dress by The Encouragement Award at the Bowerbird Bazaar and luckily they were also at the Finders Keepers! It looks great, it's super comfy and it has pockets - what more could you ask for?!
I also picked up some new swimmers from the lovely ladies at Sirens Swimwear. It's always a treat to peruse their stall and I can't wait to try my new swimmers at the beach!
If you'd like to see more market photos, Rachael from Penelope and Pip took some stunning photos over the weekend, you can check them out here.
Now it's time to clean up my studio space and get back to work. Stay tuned for an online shop update coming soon!