1. Save money so Toby and I can go to Sweden in June for my grandpa's 90th birthday.
2. Produce an elaborate sewn piece (like the sewing machine) every second month. I'm calling this the bimonthly master piece. My first one will be finished and posted on the last day of February.
3. Write blog posts more regularly, at a minimum 3 times a week.
4. Cook more! I'm fairly lazy when it comes to preparing food and lately we've been getting a lot of takeaway. This will help fulfil resolution #1 and is a much healthier anyway.
5. Go to the dentist this year. The thought of going to the dentist sends shivers down my spine, but it has to be done.
I'm feeling very positive about my resolutions so far and feel like they're quite achievable. I wanted to include becoming a pro basketball player but I'd just be disappointed when it didn't happen. I'm quite happy playing in division 4 at the moment anyway, pro basketball players probably take the game a bit too seriously.